Friday, January 8, 2010

anatomy of emptiness and of despair!

It is a tale – an anatomy of my emptiness, & of despair… of my life…

Life that is bright, rationally, a crackle of flames…

Color of dust blended with the color of haze …

Roads are like thin lines of white smoke…

One turning is like another…

Rough graveled surface all around…

It’s easier to get lost than to find a way…

No way to move along… no home to go back…

I am in a daze; I don’t see anything…

Yet a desire is aggravating my impatience...

I see life -making extraordinary excuses unexceptionally…

So I snooze in the same moment… wide awake… yet dreaming…

Thinking about the words you said, words become more than words…

And I get lost for quite sometime…

Melancholy comes like a fatigue...

A sense of doom…

I come back to this world where words are again just like words, fake and bogus…

I decide to come out of this agony … To trace a way back at any price…

I find your words again stopping me… not letting me go…

Fresh tears accumulate in the corners of my eyes but...

I don’t let them descend I just hold them back because...

tears become more than tears when they tend to come out because of you…

Then, destructive urge comes on me at times…

I want to see fire everywhere…

I stop and think there is no hope of improvement…

Revolving great thoughts in my heart I try to configure the rare world I m in… n then I wake up … n realize that I was actually dead to the world … was taking a nap….. n life is beautiful... as it is!

1 comment: